- To provide quality education to all sections of society with due emphasis on technical and vocational education by establishing schools and institutes and providing special care and concessions to the downtrodden sections of the society.
- To increase awareness on general health & sexual health, nutrition, sanitation, sex education by providing information, knowledge, skills and quality health care services.
- To improve basic amenities in rural areas by working in coordination with local self-governments, departments and government agencies.
- To contribute to the socio-economic development of women, protection of children, consumer awareness and fight relentlessly against all forms of discrimination.
- To respond to all disasters both manmade and natural and actively involved in preparing, supporting and implementing relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction activities arising thereof